Dear Church Family,
We have been waiting for the day when we could worship together again in the same place. We have done our best over the last several weeks to abide by guidelines to help protect our community from the COVID-19 virus, and it is our goal to continue following the state and county safety guidelines as we return to church. We are excited to announce that the day has finally arrived! We are planning to hold an on-campus church service on Sunday, May 24. We understand that there will be different responses and perspectives to the decisions we are making as a church. We ask for your constant prayer for wisdom and discernment as we make these important decisions (James 1:5). We also ask for your help in maintaining a spirit of unity during these trying times (Ephesians 1:3).
Please follow these guidelines for safe church services.
1. There will be one worship service at 10:30 am. We ask that you abide by social distancing guidelines while on our church campus.
- Chairs have been separated to be at least 6 feet apart. Families may sit together.
- Wearing a mask will be encouraged but not required. Please use your own discretion.
- I know we all want to shake hands and hug, but smiling and waving will be completely acceptable for now.
2. We will continue to live stream our 10:30 am service on both our website and our YouTube page for those who do not feel comfortable attending in person.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have had a fever or cold-like symptoms (cough, sneeze, etc.) within the last 48 hours.
- We encourage those who are at a higher risk or have pre-existing conditions to stay home and watch our service via live stream (65+ years old, chronic lung diseases, severe heart disease, people who are immunocompromised, other medical conditions).
3. Please use the main doors (west of the building) to enter and exit the church. Ushers and greeters will be at those doors to hold them open for you.
4. We will not be passing out any bulletins or passing around the offering plates. You may give by using the online giving platform or using the collection box at the back of the church.
5. We will not have Sunday evening services for the time being. On Wednesdays we will continue to stream the mid-week service as well as hold Zoom meetings.
6. We will not have Sunday School, Children’s Church, or Nursery for the time being (we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause).
- We encourage you to worship the Lord together as families.
- We will provide a special packet for children to use during the service.
- Playgrounds will remain closed.
7. Water fountains will be blocked off; feel free to bring a water bottle. The bathrooms in the gym will be open for emergencies. Only one person should be in the bathroom at a time.
8. The church auditorium will be cleaned and sanitized before each service.
Thank you for your help and cooperation. Please contact any of the pastors if you have questions.